Customer Service 866.965.0400

Am I the only one......

NeonSRT-4

got all of those items, plus DirectTV and Blueray...I honestly cant imagine watching anything the old way anymore :lolsmack:

I don't watch TV enough to justify spending all that money....but if that is your cup of tea....good on ya.

step up yo game Steve

Nick...not going to happen unless someone gives it to me. I don't watch TV enough to justify spending all that money and besides with all the crappy reality TV shows, I just don't like it.

Not much of a movie watcher either. Wow...I must be one of the biggest losers on the planet, uh?

Nick...not going to happen unless someone gives it to me. I don't watch TV enough to justify spending all that money and besides with all the crappy reality TV shows, I just don't like it.

Not much of a movie watcher either. Wow...I must be one of the biggest losers on the planet, uh?

Not a big reality TV or movie guy either, just sports, sports and more sports :2thumbs:

Things I don't own.

1. Flat screen HDTV

2. DVR

3. Cell phone

4. iPad or tablet

5. PS3

6. Xbox 360

7. Wii

8. PSP

9. Blue Ray player

10. DVD player (yes I am serious)

11. DVD's....lol

Things I do have.

1. iPod Nano (3rd gen) Got it cheap from a friend.

That's about it....LOL

I don't watch TV enough to justify spending all that money....but if that is your cup of tea....good on ya.

I dont watch TV at all, everything is online from my laptop (movies, music, youtube, etc...), basically my laptop is my main source of entertainment, so i spend more than $1000 on my laptop every few years but ill never spend that on a TV that I rarely use.

Not a big reality TV or movie guy either, just sports, sports and more sports :2thumbs:

That's me..cant get enough sports! The rest of it I could probably live without..

I guess I just prefer to watch my sports with premium sound and picture quality :lolsmack:

yeah...wife has been bugging me to get a cell phone...only problem is I really can't justify spending the money when I know I'll never use it. LOL

so she has one, does your son have one? if its a family plan, its only another $10 per month which isnt bad for piece of mind..

you got it.. at the very least, go get your discount.. if your wife works, ask VZW to check her company as well, might be a better discount..

I miss my VZW employee discount, was sick!

Archived