Customer Service 866.965.0400

Uv protection for plastic

srthemi

Question

Does anyone know if any of Adam's products has a uv protection value? Example: to keep head lights from fading. I know how to correct a dull head light, but what product can we use to keep them from getting dull?

Thanks, Greg.

4 answers to this question

Does anyone know if any of Adam's products has a uv protection value? Example: to keep head lights from fading. I know how to correct a dull head light, but what product can we use to keep them from getting dull?

Thanks, Greg.

I clay and polish mine once per month, keeps them looking new.

Do it because they take a beaten being I put 100 miles per day going to work.

Thanks, Greg.

I put MSW every so often when I do headlights and it works great.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Thanks, Greg.

there are a couple products that do have the protection, but for the headlights, Claying and Polishing is suggested, as well as an thin application of MSW..

for other vinyl, plastic, rubber, etc, SVRT is your Friend..

Archived