Customer Service 866.965.0400

Not happy...

the1inblue

Well I got my father's day present a few days ago. It was a light goes inside the mail slot of the Camaro. Some of you may say sounds cheesy but to me it looked good. I used it for off road use only. Well I had to install it twice and during the second installation the first 5 leds didn't work. Needless to say I had to unistall it and take it off to have it sent back. Well during install the mail slot took some slight modification. During installation and uninstall the car got a few nics. Im now furious at myself for even attempting install this light. So now im stuck with a messed up mail slot and no light until I get the new one. Even then I've decided not to reinstall it again as im afraid ill just do more damage. So looks like ill being taking the car to the body shop and see what its gonna cost me to have it touched up.

Rant over....

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Anyone know how much I could sale my PC, adams pads, and polishes to go with them for. I think im done with paint corrections for awhile and im thinking about trading the Camaro in as its a pain to upkeep.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Archived