Customer Service 866.965.0400

Finally gave my 07 Stang some personal TLC

shad2009

so because i live in an apartment complex, i can never wash my baby the "right" way...well the other day i got an idea, and hooked a garden hose to my washing machine and FINALLY got to use my foam gun...WOOOOOW is all i can say

didn't get a chance to do a full detail because it started raining, but i got a couple good shots...now that i know i can wash my car the right way, i'll have a better write-up soon :thumbsup:

look at all the foam:drool:

post-3575-1368180517_thumb.jpg

after the wash & detail spray dry:drool::drool:

post-3575-136818051704_thumb.jpg

after brilliant glaze:drool::drool::drool:

post-3575-136818051711_thumb.jpg

i can't wait to have time to do a complete detail and really show her shine:banana:

they know i love my car, and so do the kids here, so they like when i add new things, make it louder, and keep her clean...they especially had tons of fun playing in the water/suds that trailed down the street...so everyone is happy :)

I think the apartment complex I live at would frown at me doing this lol. I don't even use my pc at my apartment. I think when I get the focus pads though I will go at it with that. Looks great can't wait to see what the whole car looks like!

I think the apartment complex I live at would frown at me doing this lol. I don't even use my pc at my apartment. I think when I get the focus pads though I will go at it with that. Looks great can't wait to see what the whole car looks like!

Polishing should always be done in the shade or under cover though... ;)

A lot of apartment complexes offer a hose for people to use.

Chris

Chris

I do have covered parking and I usually wash and detail starting at like 7pm in the evening. I can ask I guess but being here in Austin, TX its a little brother to California in regards to the environment.

why would they do that? you spend your hard earned money to keep that place running...ive never heard of a apt complex getting mad over washing a car...if yours does, that's pretty sad

Chris

too bad my complex never got that memo:mad:

i pay $2k+ a month for this stupid townhouse and i can't even get a hose:willy:

Archived