Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam! We need you in MA

Adamized

Question

9 answers to this question

Thanks for responding Norm! I had the same question....but it would be great to have someone in-state. Do you ever have detailing clinics or events Norm?

that's not Norm...NH is the closest right now...the place in MA that was a distributor stopped carrying because they weren't getting as many sales i think...i went there and they had a couple old bottles of SHR and FMP, but that was all...take the drive up to Norm, he's not too far, maybe a 45 min drive

that's not Norm...NH is the closest right now...the place in MA that was a distributor stopped carrying because they weren't getting as many sales i think...i went there and they had a couple old bottles of SHR and FMP, but that was all...take the drive up to Norm, he's not too far, maybe a 45 min drive

The problem at the place in MA was if you went in to buy anything other than a corvette they ignored you.

welcome Coco, what do you drive?

For now I drive my parent's cars. An 05 TL and an 09 MDX. I'll post up some pictures...I washed the TL yesterday...did a great job. It all depends on how you dry it...I learned the hard way a few times.

The problem at the place in MA was if you went in to buy anything other than a corvette they ignored you.

they actually didn't ignore me...i think that was just because i was the only one in there at the time haha

For now I drive my parent's cars. An 05 TL and an 09 MDX. I'll post up some pictures...I washed the TL yesterday...did a great job. It all depends on how you dry it...I learned the hard way a few times.

:worth:

Archived