Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ford Fiesta's

Cook

Haha... I'm just the opposite. I want nothing with driving a tank around, unless my son and dog are in the back.

I'll probably buy a station wagon for my wife next time. I'm sick of spending stupid money on fuel to move something around that I don't need. I average 21 in my G8 and 16 in my wife's Enclave. I have 124 more BHP than the Enclave.:help:

I dont get that high in the G8..

When I have kids, it will be much easier in a Tahoe versus a car, especially when we go up to RI to visit my family, will have to fit our bags, future kids, and Bandit..

thats my reasoning on wanting a Tahoe.. that and I love their looks, although by the time the G8 is paid off, the Tahoe will have been redesigned..

The RS is the only way I'd buy the Cruze... Unless an SS comes out later. Either way, I prefer the Ford offering.

The RS is nice, minus the rear bumper. I like the regular one better.

The LTZ 18s are a must though, all others look awful, especially the hubcaps.

I checked out an LTZ in black with black leather. It was gorgeous, but it needed the fog lights added for sure. I cant justify spending $25k on a small car like that though.

I dont get that high in the G8..

When I have kids, it will be much easier in a Tahoe versus a car, especially when we go up to RI to visit my family, will have to fit our bags, future kids, and Bandit..

thats my reasoning on wanting a Tahoe.. that and I love their looks, although by the time the G8 is paid off, the Tahoe will have been redesigned..

That's why the wife has the Enclave. She drives a lot less than I do and 90% of mine are highway. Not to mention, not wanting to drive around in a tank. I did it for some time in my 4x4 and I'm over it. I like fast more than big.

Archived