Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Addition of a Side Decal

ChargerMatt

Well yesterday I got one side done... I'll put the other side on Sunday. Man vinyl pinstriping is a PITA, but I think it looks fantastic - so I'm not gonna complain. Anyway, here's a pic, sorry there is a glare and she's really dirty from all that soap and water :/

Oh and take note the calipers are blue as well (kinda hard to see)

IMAG0074.jpg

And a close-up of the back door:

IMAG0075.jpg

Yeah, the glare doesn't show the strobe effect toward the back, so here's the prototype (I had this custom made from Clay Hayes @ Billet customs):

BODY-LINESTRIPEONEPIECES1.jpg

All that's left to add is a chin spoiler and POSSIBLY getting the wheels painted to match the blue

:glasses:

looks good man! what kinda exhaust is on there?

Stock :( It's just a tip.

If I can find some place that sells the hangers, heat shield, and the little spacer thingies for cheap, I'll pick up an R/T exhaust in a heartbeat. I got a seller for one already for 50 bucks and he lives 30 minutes from me.

Stock :( It's just a tip.

If I can find some place that sells the hangers, heat shield, and the little spacer thingies for cheap, I'll pick up an R/T exhaust in a heartbeat. I got a seller for one already for 50 bucks and he lives 30 minutes from me.

Gotcha, well I was gunna say thats shinny. You should pick one up, I think the exhaust on those R/T's looked mean. Like the shinny on your car too!

Gotcha, well I was gunna say thats shinny. You should pick one up, I think the exhaust on those R/T's looked mean. Like the shinny on your car too!

Heck yeah I wish I could get one but like I said the exhaust itself is dirt cheap, you can pick them up for 50 bucks from anyone who has upgraded their R/T exhaust, but the accessories you need are what kills you. The hangers are 200, the heat shield 80, and the spacers are 40 each.

For a grand total of 670, 50 of which is for the exhaust itself.

Oh... plus labor costs lol

Archived