Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie...

nkbks4

hello, name is Nick, and ive been an Adams junky for abot 6 yrs now...

love every product ive ever bought (detail spray is best), except the blue microfiber towels. when i first started using them, they were the best. but after months of washing, they started leaving a blue lint like film on my car. i contacted adams and they said i wasnt supposed to wash w/ other microfiber towels that werent of adams quality. "not cool."

so now i have 10 of these rags that are simply used as; just rags.

anyone ese run into this problem???

TIA....

...anyone ese run into this problem???

TIA....

Yep. Everyone who has ever washed their towels incorrectly has seen that exact same problem. That's why I created a thread over 2 years ago that explains how to properly wash your microfiber towels. That way, you don't turn your expensive purchase into worthless oil rags. Check out that thread here, and welcome to the forum. :welcomebanner:

:welcomebanner:

I had a problem when I first started using Adam's towels... I washed them together WITH my old cheapo microfiber towels... :loser: Experienced what you have found with the microfiber lint. After hosing them out and a few months of washes (the glass towels I washed by hand a few times) they are mostly ok now. The glass towel has been the most difficult one to correct but I learned my lesson and now NEVER mix the cheapo towels in with the Adam's towels (still use those around the house as rags for different uses).

Oh, and I NEVER wash the black Adam's utility towels with anything else! Don't ask me how I know that! :lolsmack:

Archived