Customer Service 866.965.0400

My wife loves the MF drying towels

jub jub

She's been having problems getting the mirrors in our hose spotlessly clean. I turned her on to one of the microfiber white waffle drying towels and glass cleaner and now I can't get it away from her! First time in years we've had streak free glass! :banana:

She told me to go buy my own! :lol: Time for another order.

i understand that.. i'm using the stuff at home too.. used the carpet & upholstry cleaner on a stain on the house carpet from Thanksgiving.. it's all gone now :D i use the glass cleaner in the house too.. i'm still hiding all of it from Dad and Jeff :lol: it's mine all MINEEEEE!!!!!!

my car & my house only :2thumbs:

I need a better hiding spot too. Every so often I'd see something disturbed out of the corner of my eye when I go down to the basement, and upon further investigation I discover the carpet cleaner or APC is a little lower than it was the week before...

The next detail bag needs to come with a padlock, or an attack dog

I am one of those guys that for some reason I just cannot keep the car windows from streaking. So, long ago my wife took that job away from me. If you think about it, ..not a bad thing!:rockon: Well, then I noticed that my Adam's window cleaner was inside the house. I didn't say anything because I did not want to upset the apple cart with my car window detailer. But then she tried the carpet cleaner on a spot she had on her Cadillac SRX. I later found the carpet cleaner in the house too. We now order these products in the gallon jugs. Oh, that reminds me, I have to place another order. :willy:

Rich

I understand the clay bar is good on appliances. :thumbsup:

o really?? ok for stainless steel???

I am one of those guys that for some reason I just cannot keep the car windows from streaking. So, long ago my wife took that job away from me. If you think about it, ..not a bad thing!:rockon: Well, then I noticed that my Adam's window cleaner was inside the house. I didn't say anything because I did not want to upset the apple cart with my car window detailer. But then she tried the carpet cleaner on a spot she had on her Cadillac SRX. I later found the carpet cleaner in the house too. We now order these products in the gallon jugs. Oh, that reminds me, I have to place another order. :willy:

Rich

:lol: see good house care stuff too ;)