Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Dubai, UAE.

sasj316

True, I'm not sure of they deliver but I was hoping for some place in town where I could physically go and check stuff out, more like a kid in a candy store :) More importantly, I really badly need a foam gun for now.

My car is so dirty right now, cant even think of taking pics let alone uploading them :( Too scared to even touch it without the right stuff. I've decided to rinse it, foam it, rinse it, foam it again, then MAYBE use some mitts on it, sheet rinse it, clay it, and then wax it if I see there isn't any need for polishing etc.

I got it about a month ago, its a Chevy Camaro '11 - Cyber Grey Metallic and I absolutely love it :D

I might just get one of those Karcher water jet machines but not sure if i want to go that route for now.

Any suggestions, tips, links would be great :)

Welcome! I've been to Dubai a couple times and was very impressed. It seemed like a really neat city. Also, I don't see cars like these parked outside my local mall everyday.

PC090018.jpg

PC090022.jpg

Lol, yeah that's Mall of the Emirates, quite some cars there all day! In fact Dubai probably is one of the few places where you can actually afford to keep such cars. Gas used to be cheaper than water and is still pretty cheap compared to most places.

Archived