Finally finished my build on my truck.

4 8" kicker cvr's

kicker z750.1

kicker zx200.2

kicker ks components in front

rear speakers unhooked.

alpine cda-105

dynamat in the doors and kicker wiring.

Box measurements are .4 per sub after displacement. Sounds small but it hits the requirements of what the subs ask for.

IMG_1012.jpg

everything removed

IMG_1018.jpg

zx750.1 mounted under passenger seat. barely visible unless seat is all the way up.

IMG_1013.jpg

box finished. wrapped in vinyl that I found at a local upholstery shop. matches interior quite well.

IMG_1024.jpg

My buddy dusty mounting subs. Box is mounted to the back wall of the truck.

IMG_1020.jpg

Sorry about the blur. Bass knob mounted on empty spot on dash. analog audio in adapter added to the alpine and flush mounted on the dash as well.

IMG_1028.jpg

Finished

I have had the components installed for quite sometime so I didnt get pics of the installed but they are in the factory position. zx200.2 is mounted under drivers seat.

Over all I am very pleased with the set up. Doesn't hit the low lows like I would like but they are 8's in small boxes. I added the polyfil to the box to help but you can only do so much in the space provided. I will be replacing the cda-105 with something with more control or I will just upgrade to the imprint system for the headunit.

very nice sir, thats gunna be loud for a truck cab! my buddy has a setup similar but only 3. There was a ton more room but I had 2-10" MTX in a custom box in my escalade before I got my SRT, now gunna have a custom fab in the trunk wall somehow of the jeep cause i miss it. Thats not a ported box is it? great execution man!

No not ported. Didn't have room for a ported box. Its definitely respectable considering its 8s in small boxes. If you notice I ran 1/0ga wire to the distribution blocks then 4 and 8 ga to the amps. I went with 1/0 because I might upgrade to a beefy ten and a bigger amp in the future.

But thanks I sure like it considering the little amount of money I have in it.

If anyone sees me in the North west arkansas area and wants to hear it flag me down.

No not ported. Didn't have room for a ported box. Its definitely respectable considering its 8s in small boxes. If you notice I ran 1/0ga wire to the distribution blocks then 4 and 8 ga to the amps. I went with 1/0 because I might upgrade to a beefy ten and a bigger amp in the future.

But thanks I sure like it considering the little amount of money I have in it.

If anyone sees me in the North west arkansas area and wants to hear it flag me down.

I did see that, good choice. You are definitely going to be bumping with that setup in the small cab, gotta make a video of it ;)

Archived