Customer Service 866.965.0400

UFC anyone?

SVT01LIGHTNING

Spike TV is one of the stations that I see that my new TV is always set on and with the new surround sound it sounds like I am sitting in the arena.

UFC, TapOut, MMA, cage fighting...I get to sit and watch it all. :willy: I am not a big fan of blood and guts so when that starts to happen I bail from the area, turn my head or grab a book. I'm a sissy.

Some of those moves are pretty amazing. I can't even bend that way most of the time anymore. :help:

The TapOut crew is quite a unique bunch of guys. LOL

My favorite is Uriah Favor and I know he will win his belt back!!

Spike TV is one of the stations that I see that my new TV is always set on and with the new surround sound it sounds like I am sitting in the arena.

UFC, TapOut, MMA, cage fighting...I get to sit and watch it all. :willy: I am not a big fan of blood and guts so when that starts to happen I bail from the area, turn my head or grab a book. I'm a sissy.

Some of those moves are pretty amazing. I can't even bend that way most of the time anymore. :help:

The TapOut crew is quite a unique bunch of guys. LOL

My favorite is Uriah Favor and I know he will win his belt back!!

lol yea those tapout guys are one of a kind no doubt.....i am ready for the ufc ppv this month it has an awesome fight card(prolly the best this year)

and yes the moves are impressive.....i think Faber will get his belt back too he just caught with the right punch at the wrong time when he lost his title....we'll see!!!