Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polished sSS out for a night at the dirt track

Big O

Was looking through the old pictures and found one of my favorites out at the track. The truck is gone and I just finally bit the bullet and ordered my first Adam's products flex3401.gif . We will see if I can get the wifes yukon to look as nice as the silverado!

SSatthetrack.jpg

Clay, detail spray, bought a flex off the classifieds with pads and severe swirl, swirl and haze, fine machine polish, metal polish 1 and 2, super VRT, and the americana from the daily special over the weekend. Wife isn't impressed but whats a guy to do.

Her 05 yukon has lots of swirls and a few deeper scratches (focus pads being out of stock) that I want to work out. Its a navy blue with a metal flake and I think it will be super wet/deep cleaned up. Right now the dirt bonds and its tough to keep clean. My silveardo ss and the trailblazer ss both got treated nice and the dirt practically fell off.

lol no doubt.

I got pretty lucky, she doesn't bust my balls too much. Been an expensive month, we just bought the yukon so I've been working it over and getting it up to standards. We are about to embark on a 2 week vacation that will be pretty expensive so the timing wasn't very good. And speaking of timing, I talked myself out of ordering during black friday sale so I cost myself some money there also. I struggled with the decision based on the fact that I won't be detailing tons of cars and once I correct the yukon i'm not sure how much use i will get out of the flex.

Archived