Customer Service 866.965.0400

is my clear coat gone? (pics)

eRiccck

Question

hey guys! i have a 2002 Honda accord that's not garage kept. i have this white streak marks on my doors and was wondering what it was. im planning on detailing next weekend and i don't wanna detail if its going to make it worst. im afraid that my clear coat is gone but im hoping that's not the case. any advice would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance!

9 answers to this question

I doubt that it is, but there are ways of testing the clear. I'm sure the more experienced gent's will chime in! Watch all the video’s in the forum that you can in the mean time!

It does look hazy and cloudy only when you look closely but from far away you cant really tell. it still feels smooth no rough edges or anything. usually i would wax it a lil bit after a wash to make it kinda not visible but after awhile it comes back.

ive never used any of the adams products on it yet. im planning to detail it over the weekend. but i just wanted to make sure that its not my clear coat or anything like that because i dont want to make it worse.

It could be over spray from that bumper job, when maaco paints certain parts on are limo's, they get over spay on the rest of the car every time :mad:

Wash the car real good after watching all the vid's, then clay bar that spot and report back to this thread with pic's!:)

Archived