Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring buys what would you get?

bigaudiofanatic

Question

So this being my first spring with Adam's I thought I would expand on what I already have.

What I do not have:

Severe swirl and haze remover

Focal pads

Quick sealant

Applicator pads

Quick change hose connectors

Microfiber applicator pads

Blaster sidekick

Leather and interior cleaner

Turbo stick

Fender and tire brush

Firehouse nozzle

Need:

1 gallon refills on: detail spray, carpet and upholstery cleaner, all purpose cleaner, wheel cleaner

Clay bar

Towels

What would you order first with around 100 bucks or so and why.

8 answers to this question

I'd get everything you mentioned you needed :lol:

However, importance wise, is going to be in part determined by your current stock on things. Claybar is paramount, followed by DS Gal, GWC Gal, APC Gal, CUC Gal, and Towels. Never can you have enough towels.

Mook

If you'll be doing any amount of consistent detailing throughout the spring and summer I'd definitely get gallon refills (APC, Detail Spray, Green wheel cleaner, Waterless wash). I'd also get the leather and interior conditioner..it's awesome! The turbo stick is real nice too.

As far as towels not sure which ones you have but I'd prioritize them as great white drying towel, some single softs, then glass towel and cleaner if you dont have those either.

If you'll be doing any amount of consistent detailing throughout the spring and summer I'd definitely get gallon refills (APC, Detail Spray, Green wheel cleaner, Waterless wash). I'd also get the leather and interior conditioner..it's awesome! The turbo stick is real nice too.

As far as towels not sure which ones you have but I'd prioritize them as great white drying towel, some single softs, then glass towel and cleaner if you dont have those either.

Anything I did not list I already have. :2thumbs:

Archived