Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just Took The Adam's Plunge

Integrity Detailing, LLC

I am proud to announce that I finally made my very first Adam's Polishes purchase!! :banana::willy::drool:

I went all in with a $700 investment. Had to get a :pc:

I can't wait to start a tread staring my GTP which is known for always being clean. But I am about to transform the baby into something special as soon as I get my products.

I am also starting my business, Integrity Detailing, LLC. Were my motto is "Restoring the beauty of day one." You know that first day you laid eyes on you vehicle & fell in love with it. I've got to bootstrap this small business into a full shop...one day. Thanks to Adam's, I am well on my way.

Thanks to all you cool people in the forums too. You all have contributed to my knowledge & confidence of this detailing craft. Y'all are my kind of analytical, perfectionist, car enthusiast and professionals. :cheers:

EDIT: Sorry mods, maybe this should have been posted in the Lounge. :confused:

congrats man, definitely one jump you wont regret! good luck with the business as well! Make sure the first thing you do is clean that GTP to a T before you show up to do work for people, nothing that will turn off people more than a "detailer" showing up in a swirled car :2thumbs:

congrats man, definitely one jump you wont regret! good luck with the business as well! Make sure the first thing you do is clean that GTP to a T before you show up to do work for people, nothing that will turn off people more than a "detailer" showing up in a swirled car :2thumbs:

Oh you better believe I'll be getting the GTP right as soon as I receive my gear. Can't wait to post a thread about it.

Congrats Anton!:2thumbs:

Good luck on the business.

Thank you. I'm excited!

Droid X on CM4DX-GB (CM7) - via Tapatalk

As a forum member for 10 months before making a first purchase, you my friend must have some incredible patience! ...or a great deal of skepticism. Congrats, and best of luck to you!

:lol: I'm blessed with patience. At first I joined with the mind set of just learning more about car care. Then it evolved into creating a business...along with a little help from life's situations. I also had to do some planning and $ was an issue too. Hard times, I have had my share for sure! So I decided to fight the urge to purchase bits & pieces here & there and to just go all in on a big purchase.

Did it ever take patience. Now I'm fighting not to track my order every hour. I'm just waiting for the day now---> :mail:

You are going to LOVE your purchase!! upssmiley1.gif

I have nooooo doubt! As it's been pointed out, I've been lurking around these forums for almost a year. I've done my homework and checked out other products, sites & forums. Adam's got my $.

Ok, I need to step away from the PC. I'm getting antsy thinking about what is to come :willy:

Order came in today!

Why do I have the urge to taste DS, US, GC & car shampoo:confused: Lol! I won't though thanks.

The double soft towel makes me want to take a nap on them.

I can truly say that there are no disappointments here. Oh, yeah there is, is need/want/desire more!! Gimme gimme gimme!

This is the beginning of a looooong relationship. Thanks Adam's! :thumbup::D

Droid X on CM4DX-GB (CM7) - via Tapatalk

Archived