Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam ever think about doing something like this?

App Store - Cherry.com

I'll save the reading and give a brief synopsis:

Basically, it is an app you use for when you want a car wash. It uses your cell phone's GPS to pinpoint a position and they send out someone to wash your car for you.

You could have a network of various "Certified car wash experts" placed around the nation and anyone within the expert's comfort driving distance can have their car washed.

Obviously this would be filling a small niche, but hey, that's what Adam's is all about. Not to mention it would be padded advertising.

Just thinking out loud. Don't mind me.

It certainly is a niche. With hard work, I mean beating yourself pretty hard, you could probably make a nice customer base to convert into actual detailing customers as opposed to a fancy car wash customer. I would think if you were to do this, handing your client a tangible to return...business card with a 10% off detailing services, hitting twitter, etc...

Sorry, also thinking out loud. ;)

From my quick glance, I don't see how it's profitable. Seems like one of those Amazon local deals.

Cherry is also competing with someone else, and they are charing 20-30 bucks a wash. Meaning there is competition which means there is a tangible market.

It certainly is a niche. With hard work, I mean beating yourself pretty hard, you could probably make a nice customer base to convert into actual detailing customers as opposed to a fancy car wash customer. I would think if you were to do this, handing your client a tangible to return...business card with a 10% off detailing services, hitting twitter, etc...

Sorry, also thinking out loud. ;)

Nobody said life was easy :cheers:

Archived