Customer Service 866.965.0400

how black paint is supposed to look!

pwrjnky

2011... 44k... loaded....

i just paid of the gto so i ran when the sales guy came out....very tempting esp since i want/need a truck.

I love my 2009. I justed turned 40,000 miles. It's loaded with everything possible except the rear entertainment package. It was tough to find a 2009/2010 2500HD loaded with everything last year. I almost though I would have to buy new to get what I wanted. I had to have a heavy duty, plow prep pkg., tow package, but wanted the leather (heated), upgraded stereo (bluetooth enabled), back up camera, sliding moonroof and power sliding rear window. Most 3 year leases wouldn't have been turned in until until 2012/2013 depending on when purchased. My guy found this one for me after a few weeks of looking. It was the only truck we could find within multiple states and we found it in New York. I bought it sight unseen and I was nervous because it's black, and used, and I hadn't seen it yet. I got lucky! It already had the afe intake and magnaflow exhaust already on it! I hate the sissy tires that GM puts on these though so I swapped them right away.

Edited by pwrjnky

• 1 month later...

Well then. That settles it. I seem to have the big brother of yours, similar in all respects except that it's the 3500 and I think I read yours was Votec whereas I have the Duramax, but I digress. It settles the fact that I need to settle down and buy into Adams after the chrome-like shine on your black beauty.

Awesome shine man. Once my truck is back from getting a part replaced that's messing with the theft deterrent system, definitely going to figure out the best adam's set to start with.

• 2 weeks later...
If I didn't know better...up close, I'd swear this was chrome, not black!! LOL

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTguanBn.jpg

utf-8BSU1BRzAzMTQuanBn.jpg

I figure if I drive straight through from Oregon, I should make it to you shop in about three days. Wanna detail my dodge? :jester:

These pics are making me even more anxious for my black '02 Sierra Denali to be delivered. Its an Ebay purchase and so based solely on pictures, thorough description and long discussion with the owner. It better be as good as it looks! I mean, I expect to have to do a complete detail with paint correction likely but there better not be anything Adams and a Flex can't fix!