Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just booked our flight for CO

MAYBEN

Well, my Sister goes to Bel-Rea in Denver and just found out her final grades and starts her internship in a couple weeks. What this all means is that she will be graduating in September!

My Parents, my Wife, and I booked our flight today! We will have a lot to do helping her pack up her apartment and get stuff ready to ship and whatnot, maybe even use Adam's Shipping Dock to ship a pallet or two? :jester:

Anyways, when my Parent's went out and visited her last September and while they were there, they visited the Boulder Warehouse. I am making sure that I get to go this time! Can't wait!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sweet Nick. Post up that you are coming when the date gets sooner and maybe we can get a bunch of Adam's Forum folks together to welcome you to the Rockies. You have to drive within a few hundred yards of my place to get to Denver anyway.

maybe we can get a bunch of Adam's Forum folks together to welcome you to the Rockies.

That's a great idea Dave! In fact, in talking to Adam yesterday, I am trying to get up a Cobalt detailing clinic in September. Maybe we can shoot for that week!!

Sweet Nick. Post up that you are coming when the date gets sooner and maybe we can get a bunch of Adam's Forum folks together to welcome you to the Rockies. You have to drive within a few hundred yards of my place to get to Denver anyway.

sounds like a plan..

it will definitely be during the week.. not sure which day yet..

• 2 weeks later...

has anyone ever stayed at this hotel?

Staybridge Suites

Denver-Cherry Creek

4220 E. Virginia Avenue,

Glendale, Colorado

United States 80246

It's near my Sister's school and apartment.. We were also looking for a multi-bedroom suite as its cheaper than two separate rooms and is nice and convenient..

Not bad. That is about 20 minutes from the airport and 10-15 minutes from my place. My wife likes to shop in that area. About 5 minutes away from a high-end mall, plenty of eateries, bars, and entertainment. You will have fun.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I booked the rental over the weekend..

gotta focus on packing now! leaving for RI possibly Thursday night, Friday morning the latest.. then have to drop Smokey and the Bandit off at my Buddy's so he can watch them while we're away.. then Saturday morning, we fly out of Boston to Denver!

I know my Parents and Wife planned a bunch of stuff, they really haven't filled me in.. I believe Pike's Peak is on the list.. I have to find out which day I am going to the Emerald City..

I know my Parents and Wife planned a bunch of stuff, they really haven't filled me in.. I believe Pike's Peak is on the list.. I have to find out which day I am going to the Emerald City..

Never mind that man behind the curtain. (shhhhhh, it's Jose)