Customer Service 866.965.0400

His and Hers

Osok

Well as my wife called it....his and her cars. She had asked me the other day to give her some "car washing" lessons the right way now that she's got her camaro. So we got up early Sunday to beat the heat and I walked her through the Adams way (park in shade, good fire hose rinse, foam gun with adams shampoo, APC fender brush love on the wheels, 2 wash mitts one top half one bottom, two buckets, pool rinse...etc).

Well about the point of the pool rinse I was losing her..after that I think it was often "huh..now what was it I had to remember". We even got around to a fresh coat of Americana. I applied she waxed off with a nice double soft.

She took it upon herself to tackle the inside while I washed my car on my own (she knows better than to ask if I need help on my car).

Anyways after both were done and Adamized she wanted to take them out around town together and get some shots of them. Here's what she came up with.

hishers1.jpg

hishers2.jpg

hishers3.JPG

hishers4.jpg

hishers5.jpg

hishers6.jpg

hishers7.jpg

Both nice rides but....

I think hers is better :lolsmack:

Always gotta take care of the wifey.....that's why my wife's SUV is shiny and clean in the garage, and my truck (brand new mind you) is outside where its been raining off and on all day