Customer Service 866.965.0400

Water tank pump???

SHINEY HINEY

I just got a electric power washer and it wont suck the water through the hose to supply the washer from my 55 gal tank...so I hoping someone would have some info on what kind of pump I could hook up(on the cheap) to make it work..like psi ,gpm that kinda thing..:willy::confused:

What is the output of your pressure washer? Some of the electric models are relatively low gpm - in the range of 2 - 4 gpm. You will need a flow rate that matches or better yet, slightly exceeds the flow rate of your pressure washer. You might be able to purchase a sufficiently large pump to meet your needs at a farm / fleet store or perhaps even a camper supply store.

You need a shallow well ( bladder pump), it shuts off the pump as soon as you depress the trigger on the hose it also turns it on as soon as you press the trigger. Most output between 55-85 gpm which is normal household pressure. I designed and built a detailing trailer for someone so I know the ins and outs of one :)

Here's the one I used, worked like a champ, especially with a gas pressure washer. Is your trailer open or closed? If its open make sure you cover this!

1 Horsepower Shallow Well Pump with Stainless Steel Housing