Customer Service 866.965.0400

Oxidized Headlights?!

So the passenger side headlight is starting to oxidize and glaze over. Does anyone know if Adams has a solution that can fix my problem? Or any recommendations on what to use?

Darn Toyota cars, the drivers side is perfect. I just started worrying about as I've been driving the Camry on lounger road trips for work. Any ideas?

I take the 4" Focus Pads on a drill with a round of SHR then FMP. Revive is also great to brighten them back up. Once you get the results you're looking for top them off with QS.

You mind as well do both headlights instead of just the oxidized one.

If its just a haze you can try using the swirl and haze remover first. If not you can wet sand to with a 3000 grit sand paper. The swirl and haze remover with the 4" focus pad. Then apply some quick sealant to protect them. I use to use the kits from Walmart. But $25 for some sandpaper, polish and a pad doesn't seem worth it.

So the passenger side headlight is starting to oxidize and glaze over. Does anyone know if Adams has a solution that can fix my problem? Or any recommendations on what to use?

Darn Toyota cars, the drivers side is perfect. I just started worrying about as I've been driving the Camry on lounger road trips for work. Any ideas?

I polishe more Toyota headlights then any other brand.

What If the headlights are scratched ?

Just wet sand with 1500 grit til the scratch is gone then again with 3000. Followed by polishing with swirl and haze remover.

Edited by A_HoderSS

Thanks for the replies everyone, looks like I have another thing to do after detailing my wife's Tahoe. Toyota is by far the worst I've ever seen for hazing, I don't think it would bother me so much if it were both lights, but the drivers side is near perfect.