Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any tips to stop my car from sweating so bad?

Vink70

Parking my car in the other garage, the floor sank a little in the middle. To get my car to clear and make it in we poured some gravel in the sink part and leveled it out. got the car in but today I reached under to plug my boost gauge sensor in and the bottom of the car is already sweating. Obviously the sweating is going to start to promote rust. Being its an 04 and virtually rust free, are there any special ways to stop it from doing this in my given situations?

Its not temperature controlled. SOME of the elements may get to it from blowing through the cracks in the blocks, but overall just trying to get it to not sweat nearly as much if possible.

Parking my car in the other garage, the floor sank a little in the middle. To get my car to clear and make it in we poured some gravel in the sink part and leveled it out. got the car in but today I reached under to plug my boost gauge sensor in and the bottom of the car is already sweating. Obviously the sweating is going to start to promote rust. Being its an 04 and virtually rust free, are there any special ways to stop it from doing this in my given situations?

Its not temperature controlled. SOME of the elements may get to it from blowing through the cracks in the blocks, but overall just trying to get it to not sweat nearly as much if possible.

Try a dehumidifier, something similar to OMEGA ALTISE - ODE10 - 10L DEHUMIDIFIER

Filters 10L of air and has 4 litre tank. Not sure if you can get the exact same in USA but it does help in my garage, especially over Winter.

Well we are talking a 4ish car garage, 2 small doors and 1 BIG door, So its probably all of 50' wide, and not exactly air tight... I wasnt sure I could park on plastic to help keep the moisture from coming up onto the car or any other ideas.