Customer Service 866.965.0400

Professional Detailing

GP3100

Question

I guess you could say I fit in here somewhere. I have been doing commercial retail detailing for over 40 years in one capacity or another. I started in the Paint & Body shop business working with Custom Hot Rod builder/designer George Barris.

I can't answer everyone's questions, but I can give it a shot.

The more I look through Adam's polishes web site the more I'm inclined to believe it is made for the end user and owner, rather than for the owner of a detailing business that relies on older cars with far too many issues than I care to mention. With that being said, I'm curious to know if Adam's is planning on expanding their product line to include compounds, and other products for the professional end of the business chain..

Cheers

Stephen

6 answers to this question

Your observations are correct. I dont see how any professional detailer whose time = money could afford to use Adam's exclusively due to the lack of an aggressive compound and general price point of the products. However, they are great for the weekend warrior who isnt worried so much about the time involved or the bottom line. I would also be interested to know if there are plans to expand the product line or are they satisfied with the current target market...

I talked with Ashley yesterday in Customer Service and she seemed to think that might be a viable option in the near future.

I definitely need 9" inch foam pads for my rotary variable-speed buffer/polisher

All Adam's has now is the 7" inch pad that will not fit my money-maker.

I'm ready!!

Cheers

Stephen

:2thumbs::2thumbs:

I guess you could say I fit in here somewhere. I have been doing commercial retail detailing for over 40 years in one capacity or another. I started in the Paint & Body shop business working with Custom Hot Rod builder/designer George Barris.

I can't answer everyone's questions, but I can give it a shot.

The more I look through Adam's polishes web site the more I'm inclined to believe it is made for the end user and owner, rather than for the owner of a detailing business that relies on older cars with far too many issues than I care to mention. With that being said, I'm curious to know if Adam's is planning on expanding their product line to include compounds, and other products for the professional end of the business chain..

Cheers

Stephen

I talked with Ashley yesterday in Customer Service and she seemed to think that might be a viable option in the near future.

I definitely need 9" inch foam pads for my rotary variable-speed buffer/polisher

All Adam's has now is the 7" inch pad that will not fit my money-maker.

I'm ready!!

Cheers

Stephen

:2thumbs::2thumbs:

We are always working on improving our line. Keep in mind a few things...we do aim more at the Detailing Perfectionist vs the Detailing Pro. (Moreso the person that actually touches their car vs someone who takes it to one of us ;))

I don't see us selling pads for machines we don't sell.

:2thumbs:

I feel BAD! I was just speaking with someone on the phone about this thread, and we got disconnected...if you see this....CALL ME BACK!

Mook

That was me Mook, my cell phone has a bad habit of dropping calls..I'll be back!!