Customer Service 866.965.0400

Porter Cable DA w or w/o pads

MichiganSRT8

Hey, just started clearing out space for a new rotary and the PC seems to be taking up space as of now. Again , something I'm not in a rush to get rid of but want someone who is new to benefit from this. I take care of this thing like a baby and gets kept inside so no "creepy-crawlys" can get inside. Also kept in a case haha. Anyways its been used for under 15 corrections I'd say, so time wise it is a very new machine. Will include Adams backing plate and PC tool. I have no pictures as I am away from home now but will put some up as soon as I get back.

**Update**

Anyways there is alot included in this bundle but like I said my loss is someone news gain. And if I could I would include polishes but per forum rules this is not allowed, so all you need along with my lot is the set of polishes that Adams offers in a great bundle at a competitive price when bought together. The pictures below show how great everything was kept, and like I said above everything was cared for greatly and correctly according to Adams guidelines.

Included:

-Porter Cable Machine

-Spindle changing tool

-Adams 6" Backing Plate

-Adams 4" Backing Plate

-Gen 3 Hex Face Severe Swirl Pad (x2)

-Gen 3 Hex Face Swirl & Haze Remover Pad (x2)

-Gen 3 Hex Face Fine Machine Polish Pad (x2)

-Gen 3 Hex Face Machine Super Sealant Pad (x2)

-Gen 3 4" Hex Face Severe Swirl Pad (x2)

-Gen 3 4" Hex Face Swirl and Haze Remover Pad (x2)

-Gen 3 4" Hex Face Fine Machine Polish Pad (x2)

So altogether 14 Pads, 2 backing plates and a PC and PC tool.

1BA3678F-C421-4D23-A9CF-60607C20B31E-6381-0000074CA1DA882E.jpg

44E41324-E394-4EC3-886C-EEFFA1B98696-6381-0000074CD350DF49.jpg

AE358BE6-25B6-4735-B046-67F93FA8C349-6381-0000074CD8E31D7E.jpg

As you can see the 6" Machine Super Sealant pads are new, and the one Fine Machine Polish Pad is new as well. A great deal for someone looking to start a correction stage on their car and learn how to polish properly with the Adams product line.

Looking back all this product with everything said and done cost me over $300 easily.

Asking $150+ Shipping.

Any questions don't be afraid to ask. If you are local and would like me to help you with it and give you a few pointers that would probably work out too (I professionally detail for my daily job). Thanks for looking everyone, have a great rest of your weekend!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::lurk:

Edited by MichiganSRT8