Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another post road trip

GGEVOXFTMFW

Hey guys its been a while. Was loaded up with class all summer I really didn't have any time to enjoy it or take any pictures. So being big into paranormal I made another trip on October 27th for this Halloween party/investigation at this haunted school in Maxwell, Iowa. Stayed the night in a hotel near by after leaving the hunt at close to 4am. Video on the school.

. It's about 5 hour drive each way from IL and little over 300 miles each way. So leaving Friday morning there was huge winds and especially head winds of at least 20-30mph constant the whole way there. They also got worse from having farmland on both sides that was already processed so nothing to block the wind at all. I also had a bunch of semis passing semis the whole way there and was hard to use or set my cruise without having to slow down in order not to rear end a truck that just cut me off ha ha. So whole way going to Iowa I was doing 65-70 and 65-80 going back home. Still averaged 38.8mpgs combined going and coming and 39mpgs returning. Temps were in the 20-50's. Not sure the cooler temps helped or hurt the mileage or having to let the car warm up for a good 10 minutes or so when the windows were frosted over with the defrost on. Car hit 3,000 that trip too in the 6 months I've owned still sitting most the time due to school and not having to drive anywhere. Truck had 4500 miles the two years I had it ha ha. Anyway here's some pictures from today, enjoy :rockon:

farrar.jpg

IMG_3463.jpg

IMG_3462.jpg

IMG_3461.jpg

IMG_3460.jpg

IMG_3459.jpg

IMG_3458.jpg

IMG_3457.jpg

IMG_3456.jpg

IMG_3455.jpg

IMG_3454.jpg

IMG_3453.jpg