Customer Service 866.965.0400

What car mods/parts did you get on black Friday/Cyber Monday?

colodude18

BMR Fabrication Adjustable Rear Toe Rods, Rod Ends TR004

BMR Fabrication Driveshaft Safety Loop DSL014

BMR Fabrication Front Suspension Bushing Kit BK022

BMR Fabrication Level 1 Handling Performance Package HPP018

BMR Fabrication Rear Suspension Bushing Kit BK021

BMR Fabrication Sway Bar End Links ELK004

BMR Fabrication Trailing Arms TCA026

BMR Suspension Delrin® Rear Cradle Bushing Kit BK027

BMR Suspension Lower Control Arms, Rear, Non-adjustable w/ Poly Bushings

Pfadt Race Engineering Camaro Engine Mounts 1420109

Pfadt Race Engineering Differential Bushings 1410105

Thats what I did for Black friday, nothing else I wanted was discounted as far as I know. :mail:

BMR Fabrication Adjustable Rear Toe Rods, Rod Ends TR004

BMR Fabrication Driveshaft Safety Loop DSL014

BMR Fabrication Front Suspension Bushing Kit BK022

BMR Fabrication Level 1 Handling Performance Package HPP018

BMR Fabrication Rear Suspension Bushing Kit BK021

BMR Fabrication Sway Bar End Links ELK004

BMR Fabrication Trailing Arms TCA026

BMR Suspension Delrin® Rear Cradle Bushing Kit BK027

BMR Suspension Lower Control Arms, Rear, Non-adjustable w/ Poly Bushings

Pfadt Race Engineering Camaro Engine Mounts 1420109

Pfadt Race Engineering Differential Bushings 1410105

Thats what I did for Black friday, nothing else I wanted was discounted as far as I know. :mail:

Nice :2thumbs: That should keep you glued to the road! You doing any road racing?

Nice :2thumbs: That should keep you glued to the road! You doing any road racing?

No. It's just a car to drive around town. I have a lot more power than stock so I needed a lot of rear end bushings and arms etc so I decided to do it all at once. I want it to go fast straight but figured I should probably do it all so it can handle too. Still have to spend way to much before spring comes. :willy:

Still have to spend way to much before spring comes. :willy:

Yeah I hear ya! This is what I ordered yesterday - I call it a box of V8-kickass lol no offense to your Camaro, it's all in the GM family :-) (not my picture, new turbo on the left, stock turbo on the right). Now, before installing it, I'll need a new clutch, HP Tuners software, and save up for a new transmission just in case...

ZFRsidebysidecompare.jpg

Yeah I hear ya! This is what I ordered yesterday - I call it a box of V8-kickass lol no offense to your Camaro, it's all in the GM family :-) (not my picture, new turbo on the left, stock turbo on the right). Now, before installing it, I'll need a new clutch, HP Tuners software, and save up for a new transmission just in case...

ZFRsidebysidecompare.jpg

Those cobalts are no joke, at least yours. Are you numbers in your sig picture whp or crank?

Well I didn't specifically buy it on Black Friday, but my Fast 102 intake manifold ported by Tony Mamo @ AFR comes in Tuesday and I am ordering my DuSpeed CAI on Tuesday as well. Should add 40-50whp or so I am shooting for.

Well I didn't specifically buy it on Black Friday, but my Fast 102 intake manifold ported by Tony Mamo @ AFR comes in Tuesday and I am ordering my DuSpeed CAI on Tuesday as well. Should add 40-50whp or so I am shooting for.

Damn, I would be surprised to see that much of a gain. I could see it if the dads were ported too. Non the less you won't loose power!

Damn, I would be surprised to see that much of a gain. I could see it if the dads were ported too. Non the less you won't loose power!

The heads are ported/milled/bigger valves, when it was dyno'd back in March it was dropping 8-9kpa at the top of my runs. The CAI and LS2 intake are huge restrictions right now.

Here's a guy with a similar heads/cam setup as mine and he was only dropping 4kpa at the top of his runs (less room for improvement) and he just put on an unported Fast 102 and TB:

RapTR, TEA 215s, and now FAST 102( Graph Posted!!!) - LS1TECH

Tony Mamo is the best in the business for porting Fast's so I am pretty confident I am going to see some big gains when I combine my FAST 102 he ported with a DuSpeed CAI

Edited by AZGTO

The heads are ported/milled/bigger valves, when it was dyno'd back in March it was dropping 8-9kpa at the top of my runs. The CAI and LS2 intake are huge restrictions right now.

Here's a guy with a similar heads/cam setup as mine and he was only dropping 4kpa at the top of his runs (less room for improvement) and he just put on an unported Fast 102 and TB:

RapTR, TEA 215s, and now FAST 102( Graph Posted!!!) - LS1TECH

Tony Mamo is the best in the business for porting Fast's so I am pretty confident I am going to see some big gains when I combine my FAST 102 he ported with a DuSpeed CAI

Sick, I thought you were still running stock heads and internals.

Wow, arnt you going to run out of octane.

My sig numbers are on E85. 450whp on 93 octane should be achievable with the bigger turbo. The manufacturer, ZZP, has achieved 540whp in their fully bolted Cobalt SS on E85. Stock block, rods, and pistons.

My sig numbers are on E85. 450whp on 93 octane should be achievable with the bigger turbo. The manufacturer, ZZP, has achieved 540whp in their fully bolted Cobalt SS on E85. Stock block, rods, and pistons.

I see, I am not getting to carried away. :glasses: I am going for 650 whp. Some run the ls3 up to 850whp on nothing except for a centrifugal and meth. I went turbo as I love the noise but the turbine kind of limits me. To much back pressure. 750 crank horsepower will seem fast for hopefully a week at least. I think I will throw in the towel then. Need to save for a diesel truck.

I see, I am not getting to carried away. :glasses: I am going for 650 whp. Some run the ls3 up to 850whp on nothing except for a centrifugal and meth. I went turbo as I love the noise but the turbine kind of limits me. To much back pressure. 750 crank horsepower will seem fast for hopefully a week at least. I think I will throw in the towel then. Need to save for a diesel truck.

Nice plans! 750 is a great number to shoot for! A few weeks back I had the pleasure of driving Adam's ZL1 convertible. Crazy power despite all the weight associated with a topless car. Can't image having 170 more horses than that! :willy:

Nice plans! 750 is a great number to shoot for! A few weeks back I had the pleasure of driving Adam's ZL1 convertible. Crazy power despite all the weight associated with a topless car. Can't image having 170 more horses than that! :willy:

Thats what I am hoping for, put it won't go unless I can get it to the ground, hence why I am getting new wheels and tires. I plan on getting nt05's on the front and a 315 nt05r on the back. I am pretty excited to see how those can grab.

Thats what I am hoping for, put it won't go unless I can get it to the ground, hence why I am getting new wheels and tires. I plan on getting nt05's on the front and a 315 nt05r on the back. I am pretty excited to see how those can grab.

I would consider NT01's instead. I ran NT05's last year in the summer and was somewhat disappointed in the grip after the first few thousand miles. I got NT01s this past summer and was much more impressed with them. I did heat cycle these tires before use. They do have some tread and are street legal but being R compounds they really dig in. I realize NT05Rs are specifically for drag and the NT01s are not, but softer compound is always stickier. I was also pleasantly surprised by the life of the NT01s; I drove about 6,000 very spirited miles and the tread is only about half gone. Not bad for a tire with a tread wear rating of only 100!

I would consider NT01's instead. I ran NT05's last year in the summer and was somewhat disappointed in the grip after the first few thousand miles. I got NT01s this past summer and was much more impressed with them. I did heat cycle these tires before use. They do have some tread and are street legal but being R compounds they really dig in. I realize NT05Rs are specifically for drag and the NT01s are not, but softer compound is always stickier. I was also pleasantly surprised by the life of the NT01s; I drove about 6,000 very spirited miles and the tread is only about half gone. Not bad for a tire with a tread wear rating of only 100!

I rarely here anything bad about the 05's plus the 01's don't come in 20s so I am limited.

Reading all your posts about bigger horse power and suspension on your cars is making me sad lol. My truck only has exhaust and intake (sad face) but hey I bought a flex for black friday so I am happy about that. My truck might not have 500+ HP but hey it will look good rolling down the street lol

Reading all your posts about bigger horse power and suspension on your cars is making me sad lol. My truck only has exhaust and intake (sad face) but hey I bought a flex for black friday so I am happy about that. My truck might not have 500+ HP but hey it will look good rolling down the street lol

Its not all its cracked up to be most of the time, I am really tired of spending money on it. But once you start you can't quit midway. Sure its fun but I have the luxury of free labor on everything anytime it breaks. I don't know if I would have ever started this without that benefit. It does feel good though when it really sets you back.

I bought the Cobalt specifically because of its potential. Already I can hang with fast Audis like the TTRS and Porsches like the Carrera GT at my local road track. Speed is a hobby and it's addictive. On the street that much power is fun but otherwise pretty useless. When you can really explore the limits of your car and your own driving skills, to me that's when the addiction sets in :2thumbs: