Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any Pool Experts? Help. Automation Panel Issue

ssbusdrvr

Have a Aqualink RS One Touch Panel Control sytem for Pool. Came home the other day and the Text is all backwards??? Everything still functions. Just a pain. Have yet to find anything in the troubleshooting manual and online. Called the Pool Company and the Tech has yet to call back.:mad:

Any ideas? At a loss here. Thx.

I have the same system. I have never seen backwards text! The only thing I would suggest is a complete system shutdown (remove all power to the system...ie turn off all CBs in the panel) and reboot.

The system does go through a verification and system status check upon reboot...so, I am guessing this will fix it.

Let me know how it turns out!

Ok thanks will give it a try in the AM in better light(real reason scared of the man eating mosquitos ;) lol) and post results tomm.

Did just run diagnostics and it says Low Battery will change it in power panel(don't think that would make the inside control panel do that but who knows) reboot like you said and see what happens. Thanks again.:)

No problem.

I agree...I dont think a low battery would cause that...but you never know.

By the way, you should look into the iaqualink system. The LCD on my one-touch is all but unreadable. It is so dim, I need a flashlight to read it. So, I got the iaqualink. Now I can control everything on my system with my iphone (free app) or by logging on to the iaqualink website. It is pretty cheap too. Just thought I would throw it out there. If you look into it, make sure the software version you are running will support it.

Thanks will look into it.

Update. Thanks again. Rebooted entire system and that seemed to do the trick Pool Shop down the street tried to tell me noway that could happen.

He didn't know what to say when showed him the pix.:lolsmack:

Edited by ssbusdrvr