Customer Service 866.965.0400

Any way to increase dwell time on APC?

Kody

Question

Hey guys,

I've noticed this lately and it's really starting to become a problem at times. My APC seems to dry out really fast! I usually spray down two tires at a time to let everything get a good soak, but it seems like now by the time I finish spraying down the second tire the first one has already dried up, and this is just in a matter of maybe a minute to a minute and a half however long it takes to spray a wheel and tire down lol, and yes the surface will be cool to the touch, and working in the shade. Is this normal? and if so is there anyway to increase dwell time?

Thanks

Kody

That's what I get for posting before my gallon is in my hand. I waited to order so that I could get a gallon. That and it was freezing outside. lol

Besides being on the bottle, Adam states it in the video too. ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjXtTJkt6DY]Adam's Deep Wheel Cleaner - Official Release Video - YouTube[/ame]

Besides being on the bottle, Adam states it in the video too. ;)

Yeah yeah yeah... Don't make me ban you for being right! ;):D

I've watched it too, that's what's funny... Just lost my mind for a second!

I'm tempted to try the DWC, but with as bad as my boss is with brake dust and especially now with the matte wheels I don't want to venture to far from a product I know works 100%. Nothing against Adam's but when something works it works.

Kody,

I am here in Brandon, if you want maybe you can swing by some time and you can try the DWC. Just PM me if you want to see DWC in action!! Great stuff!

I'm tempted to try the DWC, but with as bad as my boss is with brake dust and especially now with the matte wheels I don't want to venture to far from a product I know works 100%. Nothing against Adam's but when something works it works.

I had a 2012 GT with the Brembo Brake Package. My new ST front brakes are way worse than the Brembo's. DWC works amazing on my ST wheels.

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2 and my fingers.

Edited by Ordie

Kody,

I am here in Brandon, if you want maybe you can swing by some time and you can try the DWC. Just PM me if you want to see DWC in action!! Great stuff!

I might take you up on that! If it works as good as S###x and is a little cheaper I'm willing to use it!

I vote listen to Dylan and use each product the way they're supposed to. Spray the wheel cleaner on the dry wheels, and once all the wheels are all done and rinsed come back around and do the tires with APC. He already stated that he's using a foaming sprayer so that's not going to help his situation, but following the directions of each product and using them the way they were designed will.

I vote listen to Dylan and use each product the way they're supposed to. Spray the wheel cleaner on the dry wheels, and once all the wheels are all done and rinsed come back around and do the tires with APC. He already stated that he's using a foaming sprayer so that's not going to help his situation, but following the directions of each product and using them the way they were designed will.

Yep, they put a LOT of time into testing these products. When it comes to issues, I usually ask Dylan. Of course he has been almost our S.P.O.C. for sometime now.