Customer Service 866.965.0400

Anybody Ready For A Horror Movie?

DP 08 GXP

Exactly! There should be a $300 HAZMAT fee just to accept that car.

Great job on a gross car. And BTW, I am so glad I had finished eating breakfast before I came to this thread...

Cant say I didn't warn you lol

That interior was seriously nasty, I don't understand how people can do that. I don't even like the smallest pieces of anything in my interior! Nice work man!

Thanks!!

What was the process to get rid of the scratches in the door? I have some from my work boots when I wasn't quite paying attention.

The marks on the doors were mud that had dried. Once the plastic is actually scratched I don't think there is anyway to fix it other then replacing the panel.

nice clean up man, woulda been a double charge on the interior if I did it easily close to $200. looks great now, owner should be absolutely thrilled with what you got done with it.

Thanks. She already got my 2 other people to schedule after she showed them her car so hopefully theirs arent as bad

I don't know why i didn't read this one sooner.

WOW! Sad thing is she'll be back next year for the same thing. If only your shop-vac could talk, the things that would come out of it's mouth.

:confused:Curious as to what you did to clean that under hood insulation

Morning!

If you use some Adam's APC and the Adam's 20" Fender Brush, moving in straight lines...that should get you to clean pretty easily. It just soaks up so much water...good to have a Master Blaster or Sidekick on hand.

:cheers:

Morning!

If you use some Adam's APC and the Adam's 20" Fender Brush, moving in straight lines...that should get you to clean pretty easily. It just soaks up so much water...good to have a Master Blaster or Sidekick on hand.

:cheers:

^^^ Yep :thumbsup:

Can't believe how much road salt was on the mats. Looks like a looong winter. Those poor rims are toast. And the food and crud all over everywhere - ugh. Your shop vac must have had a heart attack. Nice save on the engine compartment - when I saw that I thought "This is telling me what the rest of the car is going to look like" and it was...