Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana on The Cobra

itstock

It was raining/wet so not the best pictures, but the garage smell alone was worth it. I switched from another similar product and while I can't say it's worlds better, it's just as good, but the application and cleanup is a bit easier. I'll definitely be sticking with Adams.

IMAG1598_zpsf1040d43.jpg

IMAG1597_zpsa7a16264.jpg

Edited by itstock

Thanks for the replies...

Ordie, I'm on a couple other detailing forums too but just browse to figure out what I'm doing wrong. I believe I'm all set now and can clean a car with decent results (by no means a pro of any kind).

Redbeard, the car is from Backdraft Racing which is more of a "replica" company like the Superformance (both originate from South Africa). It's then sent here for completion which is engine/trans+options. I had Vintage Motorsports in Ct. do the build a bit over a year ago (it's 1109 on their site in the gallery). The color is 2012 Ford Race Red.

The car itself is a couple inches longer in wheelbase than the original to help for handling. It's got full coil over suspension in the front, and a fully adjustable BMW 3 series IRS with 3.15's. The motor is a dart block 351w that is stroked to a 427 making 482rwhp/540rwtq. That's backed by a TKO-600. The car itself, with fuel, is 2434 pounds with a 47/53 rear bias. The 17" powdercoated knockoffs have NT05's, 255 front, 315 rear.

IMG_6365_zps480022e7.jpg

IMG_6346_zps63a5b5ec.jpg

dyno_zps9a405a06.jpg

And another freshly waxed picture with the new Grand Cherokee in the reflection. I sealed that one with a different product about a month ago, maybe I'll try the wax on it next.

IMAG1601_zps1e1910d8.jpg

Edited by itstock

The motor is a dart block 351w that is stroked to a 427 making 482rwhp/540rwtq. That's backed by a TKO-600. The car itself, with fuel, is 2434 pounds with a 47/53 rear bias.

:burnout: