Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Baltimore, MD

Hello all,

Just found Adam's a couple weeks ago and can't wait to start feeding my addiction to your products. I haven't even used any of them on my own personal vehicles yet, but just seeing the results from some of the guys in my car club, I already know that I will be ordering plenty of detailing products.

I'm usually extremely anal about my truck and how it's cared for and Adam's polishes is a group of products that I know will work extremely well for me.

I ordered a mystery box the last time it was available and the shipping time was incredible. I ordered it late one night and it was shipped out first thing the next morning, and for that, you guys rock! It's almost impossible to find a company anymore with customer service and shipping like that.

I'll post some before and after shots of my truck after I get my full detail package and have a weekend to get her all cleaned up.

I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for everyone on this forum as I try out new products and try to find the best way to detail my huge truck

Thanks Adam's and everyone on the forum in advance!

Matt