Customer Service 866.965.0400

How you doin'? From Orlando, FL

AirManFL

I joined the forum a while ago but haven't participated. I have a 2012 Camaro SS and since the day I bought it, I knew I wanted custom painted stripes.

I took the car to a shop and the first paint job didn't go so well. I ended up getting my money back and take 2 at a different shop went much better. There was quite a bit of damage from the first shop so I made the decision to do a complete repaint on it. The new paint job included (within reason) a mirror finish with high quality clear coat.

I'm through my waiting period and it's time for me to put some products on my car. The swirls are pretty heavy from the compound they used and instead of taking it back, I'm choosing to do the correction myself.

The car is washed, dried, and clayed and sitting in my air conditioned garage. Tomorrow I'm going to use SHR followed by FMP with a PC. I'm hoping I don't need to get more aggressive than that because it's all I have at this point.

Anyways...I look forward to participating in the forums and getting some great advice here. I'll try my best to post some pics, but I'm no photographer =)

Rob

Welcome neighbor!  Rob, let me know if I can help you in any way, or if there are some Adam's products you would like to 'try before you buy'.

Michael

I appreciate that...you have any severe swirl remover you're willing to part with? LOL

I'm not sure I'm going to be able get the finish I want with just SHR and FMP.

Rob

I appreciate that...you have any severe swirl remover you're willing to part with? LOL

I'm not sure I'm going to be able get the finish I want with just SHR and FMP.

Rob

Actually I do!  If I am not doing a detail this afternoon I can get it to you today.  Do you need green pads too?  Send me a PM with your contact information, if you like.

Actually I do!  If I am not doing a detail this afternoon I can get it to you today.  Do you need green pads too?  Send me a PM with your contact information, if you like.

PM Sent

Rob

Great to meet to you today Rob, and good luck!

Nice meeting you as well Mike. You're a class act; I appreciate your help.

I'm going to post a thread about what I'm finding. ugh...tons of work.

Rob

Thank you for all the kind remarks and warm welcome. I'm anxious to get my car from a scratched up hazy mess to enjoying the custom paint job I paid a lot of money for. You guys have been a huge help already.

Rob