Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dads Ford Fusion Correction

matts88yj

Hi all!  I figured you would like to see some shots of my dads Ford Fusion that I did a full correction on about two months ago.  I wanted to wait to post these since two months ago, my dad had surgery for prostate cancer.  He found out over this past winter that he had cancer and out of the twelve biopsies taken, only three came back with positive signs of cancer.  Two of them a very slow growth and one being normal growth.  Things were a bit hectic for a while and the nerves were building before surgery (the first any of us had to deal with in the immediate family).  I honestly haven't even told anyone publically until now.  The good thing is that all went very well and he is now back in action working full time again.  Now while he was recovering he couldn't drive so I took this opportunity to work on his car and get it all cleaned up so when he could drive, it would be ready to go. 

Now I didn't take any before or during pictures.  Honestly with everything going on and taking care of the north 40, I just wanted to get this bad bird done.  Also this was my first test of the Patroit Wax and I must say, that stuff is absolutely incredible!  My dad is a hero in my eyes so I decided to try it out and give his ride the best treatment.  Here is the list of all that was done.

Tires and wheel wells cleaned with APC

Wheels cleaned with GWC

2 bucket strip wash with APC & CWS

Clayed

SHR

FMP

MSS

Glass cleaned and sealed

Tires and trim dressed with SVRT

Wheel wells done with UCS

QS on the wheels

BG

Patriot Wax

Full interior done with LI Cleaner, LI Conditioner, CUC

After about a week of working on it after work, here are the results.  Had to sneak in a photo of my dad checking out the paint as well.  All he could say was 'Wow!  That looks insane!'  Made my day hearing that!  The point and shoot camera was having a hard time capturing the amount of flake in this paint.  It really was glittering in the sun.  Hope you enjoy!

IMG_1382_zps937c43cb.jpg

IMG_1383_zpsd8f3d83c.jpg

IMG_1384_zps08753b2a.jpg

IMG_1385_zps8cc62299.jpg

IMG_1386_zpsfdb5e443.jpg

IMG_1388_zpsf1ad82e4.jpg

IMG_1389_zpsc381a3ae.jpg

IMG_1390_zps5e492e26.jpg

IMG_1393_zpse5f5bafe.jpg

IMG_1396_zpsc5cfd964.jpg

IMG_1395_zpsbeed847f.jpg

IMG_1391_zps577ee028.jpg

Thank you for getting it moved and the props!  Yeah he is a trooper for sure.  Bounced back a ton after surgery.  The biggest pain for him was sitting around while I was doing the work around the house.  Said he never felt so helpless in his life! 

Excellent work babe!!!

I haven't had a chance to see the car since the detail and I am of course aware of what it looked like before hand!!!!

Silver is a hard car to see "depth" in the paint but this correct and of course the Patriot Wax really shows that depth! 

:) :)

:wub:

Nice work my man!

Thank you sir!  My dad said that he didn't even want to drive it after it was all cleaned up.  I seem to hear that a lot after I get done working on vehicles.  Guess I'm doing something right! B)

Oh yeah he was soaking it up for sure!  It hurt to look at it without sunglasses on while in the sun.  If you look close enough, you can see him in the reflection of the shot near the fuel tank door.  Those white dots are his shoes :)

Matt, glad your dad is OK.  My father had the same thing, although they got lucky and caught it on the first try....very, very early stage of the cancer. 

Oh yeah, car looks great!

Matt, glad your dad is OK.  My father had the same thing, although they got lucky and caught it on the first try....very, very early stage of the cancer. 

Oh yeah, car looks great!

Thank you!  Yeah they seemed to catch it fairly early before it spread so that was a huge thing in itself. 

Thank you very much! :)