Customer Service 866.965.0400

Single/Double soft MF as a follow up to glass cleaning with the green glass towels?

cammyfive

Question

I love the Adams glass cleaner and am pretty pleased with the green glass towels. My only issue with them is they seem too thin, as in when they are folded over they slip out of my hand...particularly when cleaning the inside of the windshield. Has anyone tried using a single/double soft MF for the final pass when cleaning glass?

7 answers to this question

I love the Adams glass cleaner and am pretty pleased with the green glass towels. My only issue with them is they seem too thin, as in when they are folded over they slip out of my hand...particularly when cleaning the inside of the windshield. Has anyone tried using a single/double soft MF for the final pass when cleaning glass?

Yes!  Any really plush towel is a great final wipe for glass, especially if you are trying to clean up a few streaks and trying to get into nooks and cranny's (ie.  windshield, corners of side windows).  Sometimes with the Adam's Cleaner, you may need a final very light sprits of cleaner to get the streaks.  Sometimes it takes product to get off product.  Very good tip though...as long as your glass is clean, whatever works for you....do it! 

I usually try to intertwine the towel in my fingers to keep it from slipping.  That being said, the WW towels work wonderfully too.  Heck, the other day my windows were dirty, I had WW in my hand along with a WW towel so I just sprayed them and went at it.  They came out flawless! 

Chris

I usually try to intertwine the towel in my fingers to keep it from slipping.  That being said, the WW towels work wonderfully too.  Heck, the other day my windows were dirty, I had WW in my hand along with a WW towel so I just sprayed them and went at it.  They came out flawless! 

Chris

Just did this myself because a bird bombed on my window.  Was actually my first use of the waterless wash, smells great btw, haha.