Customer Service 866.965.0400

did this interior for charity.

justryan

Seems odd to me that women will keep their houses in tip top shape, but often let their cars go, often having all manner of issues, many child induced (spills, food, drinks, etc)...  My fiances DD was a perfect example of this, and she wanted to use seat covers like those shown... I uses CUC, APC, etc and got the interior back in shape...

Seems odd to me that women will keep their houses in tip top shape, but often let their cars go, often having all manner of issues, many child induced (spills, food, drinks, etc)...  My fiances DD was a perfect example of this, and she wanted to use seat covers like those shown... I uses CUC, APC, etc and got the interior back in shape...

I agree.  I did a neighbors sisters car last weekend.  They asked me how much to wash and just clean inside real quick..  It was a 2013 Hyundai Elantra.  I thought should be really fast and easy.  The outside had scrapes all over.  I washed it and hit with some BG to get a shine as they did not want wax.  But when I opened the doors.  It made this car look like a million dollars.  I have never seen a car that was less than 6 months old look like it had been sitting in the dessert with the windows down for a year.  I guess I should of asked first, never assume no more. Got it all cleaned up. But they said she keeps a clean house, but really hard on cars.

Anyway, great way to make points with the GF and better yet the donation to the MS Ride,,   All about the cycling..  

Very nice turn around!!!!  Kudos for getting the charity donation! That's awesome. 

I probably would have junked the vehicle, but that's just me.  LOL

Unfortunately a LOT of girls are that bad.  I can't stand it.  I may have things in my vehicle like a blanket, pillow, etc but never will my vehicle look like that on the inside.  I tweak out if I can see dust on the dash.