Customer Service 866.965.0400

Revive and Brillaint Glaze HELP

mgaspari

Question

So just received revive hand polish and brilliant glaze form a mystery box and i have a question about it. 

So i did a complete correction on my 2011 camaro with menzerna products, i finished the correction by using a sealant from Menzerna(this was about 4 months ago) and periodically i wax the car for up keep.

Now my question is since i am so excited to use these products, can i wash my car and get right into the Revivepolish>>Brilliantglaze>>wax?

If i do this will the sealant i used a few months ago still have any ability to work?

Or should i strip the whole thing and than do revive>>glaze>>sealant>>wax??

Or not strip but normal wash but add the sealant before wax?

thanks!!!

12 answers to this question

Strip Wash..Revive..Sealant..Glaze..Wax  :2thumbs:

glaze is really after sealant? im not saying your wrong just curious as to why i guess

And the sealant i use says it needs to "cure" for 12-24 hours so if i put the glaze on right after would the sealant work well at all?

Edited by mgaspari

glaze is really after sealant? im not saying your wrong just curious as to why i guess

And the sealant i use says it needs to "cure" for 12-24 hours so if i put the glaze on right after would the sealant work well at all?

Sealants should be applied directly to your car's clear coat for maximum longevity. You don't want anything underneath the sealant. 

Wait for the sealant to cure, I'm sure they recommend a 12-24 hour cure time for a reason. Then apply the Brilliant Glaze and finish it off with wax. 

Sealants should be applied directly to your car's clear coat for maximum longevity. You don't want anything underneath the sealant. 

Wait for the sealant to cure, I'm sure they recommend a 12-24 hour cure time for a reason. Then apply the Brilliant Glaze and finish it off with wax. 

Thanks for the quick responses!

It's not wrong because your following the manufacturers instructions. It's just not the normal order of operations compared to other car care systems. There's a myth out there that these sealants will only chemically bond to bare paint and its just not true...

Edited by camaro2ssblack