Customer Service 866.965.0400

Another newbie

bowtie

From Washington state. New to the do it yourself detail hobby. I have 1973 and 2012 Camaro's, 1968 Corvette, 1983 and 2011 Harley's, and a 2007 Chev p/u. Some with new paint some with old. Some with leather and some with cloth. Looking for idea's of what I need. I have lot's of reading to do. I know! Thanks in advance.

Welcome! Gotta agree that the more you can afford at first will really help you save in the long run. Otherwise, check out the awesome instructional videos and see what you might need and then go from there. You can't go wrong with All Purpose Cleaner, Detail Spray, and Super VRT along with the shampoo and some towels if you just want to try things out. Good luck and have fun!

Greetings fellow PNWer!  I'm new to the forum and Adam's products as well.  Seems like you can't go wrong with their stuff though!  That's quite a great collection of rides you have...might have to hire a helper keeping them all clean!  

Welcome to the family, nice fleet you have. Definitely go with a complete kit and then pick up gallon jugs to refill. Detail spray will be a go to right away & waterless wash for the garage queens.

Welcome to the forum.

I recommend that you watch the Adams videos to get a godd idea of all of the different products and then you can choose what you need.

Also have to agree with the others that recommend starting with a kit. I didn't do it that way, but I would have saved if I did.