Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wine

Aceitup1011

Hi all mayb some one here can help me :help:

so i just purchased about 30 bottles of wine off of a collect for a really good price. now i know some about wine but was curious to as if any here knew their stuff...i have a range of wines and curious to as if any were drinkable ...if yes then cool if not then o well always makes for a cool decoration thumbsup.gif

alot of the wines are older like early to late 90's i have one

Gewurztraminer from 1986

some from italy and some from cali.....some red and some white....

just dont really know the aging process of bottled wines...

thanks for the help....

if u can help me out thatd b great i can list or take pictures of bottles if youd like ...

thanks all:hi:

Edited by Aceitup1011

thats what i was hoping for seeing that theirs a wide range of people on here. u never know.....as for the fact uve never had a sip im sure uve had some in some kind of food ;)

If it were in food...the alcohol would have been "burnt off" during the cooking process.

As far as drinking alcohol...I've never done it.

If it were in food...the alcohol would have been "burnt off" during the cooking process.

As far as drinking alcohol...I've never done it.

ahhh qui qui my good man all but about 10-15%

thats good takes a lot of self control and a good heart to accomplish that feat :thumbsup: kudos to you.

Tyler,

I have a close friend that is a wine saleman and knows his wines. Give me a list of the wines with dates, pictures would also help. I will have him look it over and give you some advice.

Thatd b great thanks !

ill snap pictures cuz itd be 1millon times easier tha naming them all lol ....just give me a lil while and ill pm you :thumbsup:

Thanks

As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is bottled by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York. This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark. MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20". You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink. This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it! Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside. Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novocain. Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster. Avaliable in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% whallop.

As majestic as the cascading waters of a drain pipe, MD 20/20 is bottled by the 20/20 wine company in Westfield, New York. This is a good place to start for the street wine rookie, but beware; this dog has a bite to back up its bark. MD Stands for Mogen David, and is affectionately called "Mad Dog 20/20". You'll find this beverage as often in a bum's nest as in the rock quarry where the high school kids sneak off to drink. This beverage is likely the most consumed by non-bums, but that doesn't stop any bums from drinking it! Our research indicates that MD 20/20 is the best of the bum wines at making you feel warm inside. Some test subjects report a slight numbing agent in MD 20/20, similar to the banana paste that the dentist puts in your mouth before injecting it with novocain. Anyone that can afford a dentist should steer clear of this disaster. Avaliable in various nauseating tropical flavors that coat your whole system like bathtub scum, but only the full "Red Grape Wine" flavor packs the 18% whallop.

:lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: Yep. Thats it.