Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from New Braunfels, Texas!

Hey guys, my name is Colin and I'm from New Braunfels, Texas. I got turned onto Adam's a while back from a friend, but I have yet to buy any products. I'm about to take the plunge however, and add yet another hobby to my life.  :D I've been using off the shelf stuff from Auto Zone since I started driving, and it's done ok, but I'm ready to take things to the next level. I'm also wanting to get into a better cleaning schedule with my vehicles. I currently wash weekly if possible, but always every other week. Waxing has been my issue really. I wax once a year tops.  :o I'm tired of my vehicles looking just "ok". At any rate, here is a list of what my wife and I own:

My truck: 2013 F-150 FX4, Tuxedo Black

Her car: 2012 Jeep Liberty Limited, White

My toy: 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ, Moss Green

Our daily drivers just need standard maintenance, but the Jeep is in need of complete paint correction. I do plan to repaint it, but until then I want to make it look as good as possible. I'll add some pictures of them all eventually I'm sure.  B)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to learning a ton and making some new friends! Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...