Customer Service 866.965.0400

WTB: foam gun..

Acura jay

I just got a Gilmore and it works great. Some parts are made in China but I don't know of one that is made in the US.
I got mine here and with the coupon code the price can't be beat and the shipping was FREE and really fast. This one has the brass connectors.

http://www.casa.com/p/gilmour-75qgfmr-foamaster-adjustable-multi-ratio-cleaning-gun-233848

Try this code for 20% off:  AFF20CASA

Edited by BluedogGMC

I just got a Gilmore and it works great. Some parts are made in China but I don't know of one that is made in the US.

I got mine here and with the coupon code the price can't be beat and the shipping was FREE and really fast. This one has the brass connectors.

http://www.casa.com/p/gilmour-75qgfmr-foamaster-adjustable-multi-ratio-cleaning-gun-233848

Try this code for 20% off:  AFF20CASA

Thanks, code worked. Cheapest I could find it anywhere with shipping.

Thanks, code worked. Cheapest I could find it anywhere with shipping.

Glad to hear the code still works. I tried it before I posted it but it said that I could only use it once for my address. I guess they use cookies on my computer and know it was me coming back on their site.

Has anyone tried the Gilmore II  95QGFMR  ebay# 281297533308 ??

The main difference that I went with the Gilmour 75QGFMR was that it seems to have more brass and it also has the quick disconnect between the unit and the spray nozzle. I might be wrong but it seems like the newer model 95QGFMR has a lot more plastic. And no matter what you see in any other add they are NOT completely made in the USA even when they say that they are. You want to make sure you have a model that has a mixture adjustment. There are models that don't adjust. From what I can tell you want the model number to end in a "R" for the adjustable models.

I don't want to put in a link that takes you to a competitor so if you search on Google the top link should show you a good breakdown of this unit. Just put this "a closer look gilmour 75QGFMR" in Google.

Edited by BluedogGMC