Customer Service 866.965.0400

Flex purchase

Rains

Question

Hi Folks,

Im fixing to purchase a Flex 3401 and wanted to see who you all recommended purchasing through. I see them on ebay for what seems like a descent price but didn't know if any dealers or anybody else would have one a little cheaper. A lightly used one would be great too if someone has one they want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance

8 answers to this question

Amazon has them as well.  I'm not sure what eBay costs, but since I'm a Prime member, I can get one shipped to me 2nd day air and the cost is $349.99.  That's the only place I looked.  

http://www.amazon.com/Flex-XC3401VRG-Orbital-Action-Polisher/dp/B001DB0NVG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1396529453&sr=8-1&keywords=flex+dual+action+polisher

Hi Folks,

Im fixing to purchase a Flex 3401 and wanted to see who you all recommended purchasing through. I see them on ebay for what seems like a descent price but didn't know if any dealers or anybody else would have one a little cheaper. A lightly used one would be great too if someone has one they want to get rid of.

Thanks in advance

Darryl at Odds and Ends I am sure he would be happy to ship you on! I just bought mine from him last week.