Customer Service 866.965.0400

The original waterless towel?

sportruck00

Question

Are these the original waterless towels? Literally my favorite, not necessarily for waterless use. I've pretty much always used these as utility towels for jambs, etc. These towels probably are the single best longest lasting towels around. Still very soft and always clean up nice!

What do you all think of the most recent version of waterless wash towels? I just got the waterless two pack combo but haven't put them to use yet..

post-2062-0-85423700-1419564186_thumb.jpg

6 answers to this question

I have 10-15 of the previous version of the WW towels (3-4 yrs old). To this day they are super soft and don't ever leave lint. I've always washed these towels separately from my other towels. I use them with WW, RW, and DS. I have six of the new WW towels - they're awesome as well thus far.

The new current version waterless wash towels are awesome. Always soft and clean up nice.

The latest towels are interesting. I look forward to trying them. There is no doubt these are very very soft! Nice that they come bag packaged as well. I was a bit caught off guard initially with the weave pattern, more specifically the some-what loose weave loops in the square portion of the towel pattern.