Customer Service 866.965.0400

trip from local car wash to the house before starting detail

Z06Seal

Question

My community doesn't allow cars to be washed, and even if I tried to sneak one in, there are no hose attachments near by my house. I'd have to bring one in from the kitchen via the faucet and that sounds like alot of work... (and a long *** hose that I'd have to buy lol)

That being said, there is a local car wash bay near my house. I figured I'd wash the car there (bring my own buckets, soap etc) and after drive the car home without even drying it. When I get home, I can wipe the car down with waterless wash and get to work on detailing starting with clay.

Is this something some of our members do? I can't be the only one facing this challenge!

I'm lucky I have a garage. Hopefully 3-4 more years and we'll have a home with a 2 car garage and a hose attachment so I can buy a pressure washer! lol

There's a firehouse across from me. I wonder if they'll let me wash my car there  :D

Edited by Z06Seal

Well guys, I got the attachments and now I have a Y connect to the washing machine and hose with a QD. Hopefully the connections don't bust open because it's coming from the laundry room.

50 ft hose I feel is little short. I'm either going to get a 100 ft hose or I might get a small power washer. Haven't decided yet. Either way the setup is now live. At least I can wash the daily drivers with 2 bucket as I don't clean them as often, and I have some water available with a hose for whatever else