Customer Service 866.965.0400

7thGearandCo. Saying Hello!

Hi all-

My name is Bojan, I am a detailer based out of central North Carolina.  What started as a few YouTube informational video watching segments, has now turned into professional detailing, and more importantly a passion for me.  I spend a lot of time on researching different products, continual detailing education, and building my very young brand.  I also happened to have a day job  :P  My degree is in Economics, but I do process improvement/industrial engineering work.  I want to thank all of you that take the time to share your knowledge and contribute positively to the detailing community, I hope to return the favor and share my stories.  Likewise, thank you Adam's Polishes in aiding our quest for detailing perfection.

You can also find me on Instagram: 7THGEARANDCO

All the best-

Bojan

Edited by 7thGearandCo.

Thanks Eric, did you see the new Focus RS that debuted at the New York International Auto Show?

Been following it since the announcement it was coming to the states. Would love to trade my st for one but fear its going to be out of my price range

Rumors I have heard were a minimum of $35k  Though I'm not sure if they have released any pricing yet as I can't find any info on that right now

Not yet, my bro attended the NYIAS show as press and i double checked with him this moring to see if could provide you with more info, no price yet.

Edited by 7thGearandCo.