Customer Service 866.965.0400

need help

delgadossx

Question

hi there guy I need help I used deep wheel cleaner on my cor forged wheels and leave me with a lot of white stains all over the lip and caliper on all four wheels it my second time using it I don't know what happen the first time it was great and know it all crazy I try to used detail spray on them to see if it would come off but it goes back to the same thing

post-12886-0-20251400-1430061474_thumb.jpeg

post-12886-0-10508800-1430061489_thumb.jpeg

2 answers to this question

Describe your process in explicit detail if you can please. There's only a few scenarios that could cause this.

first I park the car to let it cold down for 20 min then I put the spray on the wheel used the brush to scup it and let it sit for a minute while I when I put money on the machine came back and power wash it and then I did the same thing to the other ones came back to the first wheel and saw that it was turning kind of fuggy then I started to see white spot coming out and check the other ones and the same thing happen I try and wash them again put more spray and it did not work I wipe the off put some detail spray on it and it dint work either.