Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams Customer Service

Guest washemup

Guest washemup

Just wanted to send a shout out to everyone I've spoken with at Adams customer service. Dylan, Ben, and Bianca have always taken the time to listen to any issues or questions I've had regarding products, applications, or techniques pertaining to detailing. Even more so, they approach me as not just a customer, but as if I was speaking with a friend.

I have dealt with other "Car Care" product companies customer service in the past. On one occasion the guy was rude, on another they couldn't even explain what the product actually was, told me they'd get back to me and never did.

A lot of companies today have customer service teams overseas, and the people you speak with are very difficult to understand, and rarely are able to answer your questions or help you with issues.

It's one thing to offer great products, but to offer the level of customer service the Adams team does, along with first class products, makes a company unique in today's world.

Many thanks for your outstanding level of customer service!

While we are talking about customer service....

I sent an email to Adam's last week about a car wash wedge separating. The handle would separate from the wedge when wet. Dylan replied back, apologized, and sent out a replacement which arrived today.

It doesn't get any better than this! Thanks Dylan and Adam's for all you do for us.

post-8614-0-39169700-1433447619_thumb.jpg

Not a problem Rick. Just part of doing business with us, we take care of people the way we'd want to be treated.

I'm also proud to say - you were the first wedge defect/failure I've seen and based on the volume thats out there I'm pretty pleased about that. Enjoy your new one!

In this market these days, the product often times is assumed to work/be quality/etc... It's the customer service where many orgs are making the difference.

Adams has a customer for life with me.

I agree they are a top notch company. I had an Issue several years ago and Adam himself addressed it.The only other place is Phil and his team at Detailers Domain. They both can count on my money as long as they do business. More companies should take a more personal connection as both these Companies do.

Edited by rwisejr

Being a customer service manager years ago I have to say ..The Adams team is the perfect example of great customer service. 

I have dealt with Matt and Ben last week with questions and missing items in my order and when I sent a message via the Adams website I received an immediate response. I've been impressed with Adams customer care since I started using their products 7 years ago. 

Too bad most companies these days do not focus on their customer service skills. What companies do not understand is that their customer service departments are the foundation of every organization. Without that great foundation ..your organization will soon be destroyed by the reputation of how they service their customers.  Nobody wants to deal with a company who doesn't give a hoot! 

Unfortunately I've been laid off for quite some time .. I'm applying for a new Customer Service Managers spot for a company well known for their bad service.  If hired I plan on using Adams as an example of a top notch customer service dept.  

Thanks again Adams Team!