Customer Service 866.965.0400

Looking for the orange hand discs as seen in video

BoCRon

Question

I've been watching videos endlessly for the past few days. One that really interests me is the Revive Polish one showing a 3 step hand polish process. He states in the video that there are color coded discs for applying the products but I can't find the orange pad that he uses in the first step with the Paint Correcting Polish. 

Also, would love if he would hold the products so you can see which one he uses at the first step. I've watched the video 3-4 times but he never mentions the exact product name so I'm guessing based on the color of the bottle. 

This is the video I'm referring to-

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/exterior/polishing/adam-s-revive-fine-hand-car-polish.html

I do love how clear and simple he makes the instructions. 

Annette

5 answers to this question

Annette, in the video it appears that Matt is using Paint Correcting Polish by hand using the orange colored disc.

The disc may have been replaced by the orange pad hex grip polishing tool.

You could try that method by hand prior to using the Revive Hand Polish with the blue colored pad.

All these polishing tools can be found under the "Exterior" tab, then choosing the "Pads" tab.

Crud, I don't know how I didn't see those there. I've already closed out my order, guess I'll call them this morning and see if I can add one before they ship the other stuff. 

Annette