Customer Service 866.965.0400

How To: Adding a Sig Pic

Cyclone

On the second command line on the top select "User CP"

When the window opens, on the left hand side, select "Edit Signature" in the third group of options

You know have 3 ways to do this

1) Simply write your saying, quote, motto, etc in the box as you would any post and edit it to your liking. You can also add pictures using the "[ img ]" command or by clicking the mountain just like you would in a regular post. When you are done, click "Save Signature" at the bottom

2)"Option 1" Uploading a image from a website. Simply type in, or copy and paste, the web address of where your image is at ie. http://www.website.com/mysigpic.jpeg . Then you can select "upload"

Verify that your picture has appeared, and click "Insert Signature Picture"

Then click "Save Signature"

3) "Option 2" Uploading a image from your computer. By clicking browse you will be allowed to search your computer for the file you are wanting to use. After you find it click upload, and verify that your picture as appeared. Then click "Insert Signature Picture" and "Save Signature"

By following these steps you should now be able to see your signature picture throughout the forum as you post. If you have any issues or questions, feel free to ask and I will do my best to help.

• 5 months later...
It seems that the pictures are so small that you can hardly see them. Or am I doing something wrong? 100 x 100 at that image size is really small.

Bill

Not sure where you got 100x100...

A Avatar can be 150x150 and a sig pic can be 600x260

That is if you upload one and use Adam's Forums as the server...

If you host it on your own website (or photobucket type site) it can be whatever size that you want for the file size. However, the graphic resolution is still asked to be within those sizes so that it does not overwhelm the pages.

And it is 976 KB, not 9.6kb

9.6 kb = 9600 bits

976 KB = 7995392 bits

It is not as small as you think...

My signature is a animated banner, and without look at the file, its roughly 3/10's the size of the maximum allowed as far as data size is required.

Edited by Cyclone