Customer Service 866.965.0400

Pads

OIF Vet

Question

Hello everyone!!

Long story short, in these past 3 years I've hit rock bottom when PTSD related depression and anger kicked in. Thus why I've been AWOL from the site. I've been getting back into some sort of normalcy and doing things that I've enjoyed doing in the past. Being a good husband to my wife, good dad to my boys, detailing and mountain biking. I feel so much better but I'm still a work in progress.

Thanks some amazing generousity I am getting my product collection back together. In the near future I will be buying a new polisher. Since I've been gone for so long the pads have changed. When the time comes to buy a polisher (I really want the Rupes Big Foot but will probably have to go with the cheaper PC) I have no clue what size pads to buy. What size pads will work the best since there are so many now?

So much for a long story short. Sorry about that. Thanks for the help!!

Rob

So Thankful to Dylan, the crew at Rupes, Adam and Dan. FedEx delivered some amazing items today!! I loved that Dylan and Jason signed my Bigfoot. So thankful and humbled at everyone's kindness.

Wow! The act of kindness is awesome! Glad youre feeling better. My next machine will definitely be a Rupes.